I promised in this post, that I’d be releasing my first vlog soon. And, over the weekend, I did just that. In what I deemed the right move, I started out filming the introductory GET TO KNOW ME TAG video. Same way I wrote the 20 random facts about me post around the time I started blogging seriously. Like I said, I published the video over the weekend, but then I thought, would my blog family have to miss out on this fun?
So, here is the video, but if you’d prefer reading, the post continues right after the cut.
- What are your full names?
My names are Fabiyi Toluwalase Jeremiah.
- Were you named after anyone?
Nope! At least, not that I know of.
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
I’m from a village in Osun State called Igbajo, but… because I’ve never been to my hometown, I claim to be from Ile-Ife, which is my mom’s hometown.
- Where were you born?
I was born in Crystal Hospital, Egbeda, Lagos.
- Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I do. I have a brother and 2 sisters.
- How tall are you?
I’m 6ft and 4 inches tall. And it’s not entirely fun as I detail in this post here.
- What are your hobbies?
Creative Imagination. Reading.
- Are you left-handed or right-handed?
I’m right-handed, but a lot of times I wish I was left-handed.
- Do you like your handwriting?
I love it!
- What’s the least favorite thing about you?
I’m comfortable with living in isolation, so I really don’t miss people.
- If you were someone else, would you be friends with you?
Absolutely… Maybe… It all depends on what this someone else I am looks like.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
Being strapped in my mother’s back.
- What’s your worst childhood memory?
The last beating I received from my dad. That memory still haunts me till date.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
I tent to notice their dominant character traits.
- Are you a good friend?
I would say yes, but I’m terrible at keeping in touch with people generally, so… go figure.
- Favorite food?
I can’t pick one right now, but whatever it is, you can be sure it is junk food.
- Favorite accessory?
My smile…. I’m kidding, I love stuff I can wear on my wrist.
- Favorite and worst subjects in school?
Government and biology were my favorites, Geography and technical drawing were my worst.
- Computer or Television?
- Gin or coffee?
None. However, in a life and death situation, I’d pick gin. I have a whole blog post dedicated to my dislike for coffee.
- Do you have any special talents?
I don’t know if I do.
- Your favorite social media platform?
Twitter! Follow me at @biyitoluwalase
- Are you a good secret keeper?
Not to toot my own horn, but I’m one of the very best out there.
- Describe yourself in three words?
Ambivert. Creative. Christian.
- Do you keep your room tidy?
- What’s your first reaction to failure?
- What were your childhood ambitions?
No kidding, I initially wanted to become a bus conductor, then a footballer at some point.
- What meal can you cook best?
Noodles… And egg.
- What meal do you cook most?
Noodles… And egg.
RELATED: Baby Face, A Blessing Or A Curse?
- Mention three weaknesses?
Creative insecurity. 2. Perfectionism. 3. Creative insecurity.
32. Which languages can you speak?
I speak English, Yoruba, a teeny tiny bit of Hausa and I sabi speak pidgin join.
- Breakfast or brushing your teeth, which comes first?
Brushing… I’m hygienic like that.
- Do you think you have a charismatic personality?
I think so.
- How do you celebrate your birthday?
I don’t particularly fancy celebrating my birthday. So, I ain’t got an answer.
- Who is closest to you, Mom or Dad?
- Homemade food or restaurant meals?
Homemade, iya Fabiyi (my mother) did not bring us up to favor eating out.
- What do you do in a bad mood?
Pray. Listen to Rap music. Write.
- Three things that make you angry?
Nagging, a bossy attitude, and being taken for a fool.
- Honor or money?
Why can’t I have both?!
Thanks for reading. Always remember to…
Live, Love, and Laugh.